Office Coordinator Intern
The Shams Group is looking for Office Coordinator Intern to work with Operations Team in Dallas, TX.
The candidate will be working in a small office environment and will be given the opportunity to learn all several aspects of office administration.
The candidate will learn and assist the Operations team and company leadership with various administrative tasks, office management and will be assigned other tasks/projects.
Communication, organization and information retention skills are key for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Compensation is based on skills and experience.
Only qualified candidates with relevant skills and experience (if applicable) will be considered. The candidate will need to pass an aptitude test to qualify for this position.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong research, organization, documentation and time management skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, honesty and responsibility.
- Ability to take instructions and use logic and critical thinking to complete tasks.
- Strong collaboration and active follow up for timely work delivery
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Shadowing with Administration team members to learn tasks.
- Performing administrative duties as required– including handling office front and coordinating with the team for daily operations.
- Office Management, including but not limited to, maintain supplies inventory, processing mail per defined rules and procedures, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Assisting company leadership with various tasks/projects as requested
- Understanding and executing work in compliance with internal policies and procedures applicable
- Documenting Operational processes
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about office operations.