TSG offers Internship Opportunity to eligible candidates subject to following rules and conditions:
- The Internship will be on voluntary basis and unpaid.
- Stipend payments will be considered at a point when the candidate use the learning/training provided to demonstrate value to the company by producing billable work for client projects,
- Candidate is expected to arrange its own resources and equipment like computer, stable internet, modem, power back up (for outside USA) etc.
- Candidate is expected to pass one or more entry-level technical test(s) in the area for which internship is being applied (Example- SQL, Other Coding, Excel, Accounting)
- The company does not make any commitment about the nature or type of training and work tasks allocated to the intern.
- Candidate training timeframes will depend on company priorities.
- The company will not undertake extra reporting or other work for candidate University or other external reporting.
- The candidate may get offered entry -level position with the company based on their performance, value and work delivery for the company