Entry Level Software Engineer
We are looking for a entry-level Software Engineer with conceptual and/ or working knowledge of software designing, development, installation and maintenance. You will be responsible for understanding our company requirements to use your knowledge towards developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing software in accordance with company’s policies and governance framework.
You will work closely with senior developers and collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements.
You will receive a platform to use your conceptual skills in the working environment and enhance them to grow towards a progressively challenging role in the company.
Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Compensation is based on skills and experience
Only qualified candidates with relevant skills and experience (if applicable) will be considered. Candidate will need to pass a technical test to qualify for this position.
This is a full-time contract position with remote work from candidate current location for Dallas TX USA based company. Re-location is not required for this job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT
- Proficiency in Windows OS, Windows Server OS and Office 365 applications
- Must be able to demonstrate problem-solving, analytical and entry-level software programming/code reading and writing skills
- Good oral and written English communication
- Persistent and positive attitude
- Understanding of software fundamentals
- Strictly follow the company`s work method guidelines
- Provide on-going engineering support to the business by trouble-shooting reported problem.
- Develop technical documentation about the developed functionality and technical support incidents.
- Monitor Issue notification Surveillance Alerts Dashboard and analyze the issues.
- Handle calls and be first responders to customer support issues.
- Develop new features or improving the existing features in our Application solution platforms.
- Work closely with development, architect, product management and quality assurance colleagues to build the expected functionality with quality.
- Follow software engineering standards and best practices.