Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Compensation is based on skills and experience. Only qualified candidates with relevant skills and experience (if applicable) will be considered.
This is a full-time contract position with remote work from the candidate’s current location for Dallas TX USA based company. Re-location is not required for this job.
- Work with Global team during USA timing (at least till 2:00 PM CST)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in HR Management or Business Administration. HR focus related degree is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the core HR role. Experience with USA company and knowledge of USA HR Procedures is a plus
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong research, organization, documentation and time management skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in following USA Business Communication standards.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, honesty and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
- Assisting with Global Hiring in the company- Scheduling interviews, Pre-hire Process and onboarding process.
- Handling payroll process of USA employees and global foreign contractors
- Researching federal and state laws to keep updated with compliance-related HR procedures; Assisting with external compliance reporting and forms
- Developing and modifying internal policies based on Management Guidelines
- Understanding and executing work in compliance with internal policies and procedures applicable to the HR department
- Maintaining employee records and leave management
- Documenting all department processes
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Providing employee compensation-related or other analysis reports based on Management needs
- Conducting internal audits to evaluate compliance with policies
- Handling various internal and external HR requests, including employee policy-related questions, employment verifications, background checks.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects based on company requirement