The Shams Group (TSG) is looking for a dynamic, self -driven Project Manager who coordinates the sharing of information and services with other departments; coordinates the development and testing of new systems; coordinates new business/new client implementations; creates and implements project plans; creates and processes relevant testing plans; creates and maintains policies and procedures, and manages project timelines and deliverables with a key focus on creating valuable client relationships.
Only qualified candidates with relevant skills and experience (if applicable) will be considered.
An undergraduate degree in Project Management or Business Administration. Minimum of three years’ experience in Project/Operations Management required. Minimum one year of healthcare industry experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
- Professional certification preferred—including PMP/PRINCE II
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking, communication skills, presentation and quantitative analysis skills
- Proficient in MS Office including advanced skills in Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Projects and Azure DevOps
- Basic understanding of software development life cycle methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall for implementing a software application
- Strong project management, leadership, management and system analysis skills
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Develop and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plansPrepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, and devises contingency plans.