In this client-facing consulting role, you will be responsible for assisting the EHR optimization team; you will work with the Health Information Management department to implement EHR Best Practice. This role requires multi-tasking and communicating with staff members across applications for Health Information Management. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all project stakeholders are informed and aligned to project timelines.
Compensation is based on skills and experience.
Only qualified candidates with relevant skills and experience (if applicable) will be considered.
- Formal education in Health Information Manager or 1+ year experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Health Information Management operational workflow.
- Demonstrate ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with dynamic priorities and deadlines.
- Knowledge of MEDITECH Expanse is a preferred.
- Oral, written, and interpersonal skills & problem-solving skills.
- Organization skills and attention to detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly learn new and different technologies.
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel 60-75% of the time.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and drive results through others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, and Access
- Research and configure applications based on client requirements for MEDITECH Expanse HIM related software applications [Abstracting, Transcription, Scanning &Archiving, Chart Deficiency Physician ESign]
- Conduct hands-on training for Health Information Management Staff
- Be responsible for timely preparation and delivery of EHR application build
- Host weekly team meetings that streamline communication and provide visibility into implementation activity.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks therein.
- Create and maintain application documentation.
- Coordinate testing with all applications integrated with Health Information Management
- Provide Go Live Support.