Health IT Service Associate- Scanning Specialist
Position- Health IT Service Associate
Job Location- Shreveport, Louisiana
Compensation- Based on skills and experience
General Job Description
Under general supervision and established policies and procedures, the Scanning Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day administrative functions in support of efficient and effective patient care, including indexing all medical and administrative records.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Computer proficiency and prior experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
· Scans and indexes patient documents and tasks clinical personnel as appropriate.
· Assists with training activities as needed.
· Maintains accuracy and productivity levels as established by department standards.
· Performs, organizes, and streamlines operational tasks to reduce potential errors.
· Minimum 1-3 years of relevant record scanning