Data Entry Specialist
Position – Data Entry Specialist
Job Location- Shreveport, Louisiana
Compensation- Based on skills and experience
General Job Description
Seeking an experienced Administrative Professional that enjoys helping others, thrives in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate well with others to ensure we are meeting the client requirement and goals.
Primary Responsibilities including but not limited to:
· High volume data entry
· Maintains confidentiality
. Provides status reports
· Strong computer and data entry skills including intermediate-level Microsoft Office knowledge.
· Experience with Human Resource source system
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Flexibility to help where needed and as business needs change.
· Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
· Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and meet departmental deadlines.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Great customer service/human relations skills.
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Effective time management skills.
· Experience in a professional office environment preferred.
· 1-3 years of administrative experience