AMB Go Live ATE Support
Job description: Go-Live Support Intern is responsible for providing on-site ‘Go-Live’ support, working hands-on with physicians, clinic, front-office support staff to guide them through the challenge of new system adoption. This position works with physicians to improve their knowledge of Meditech Expanse functionality, to improve clinical documentation, improve efficiency, and to assess workflows. Training is conducted in a wide variety of settings, including web-based virtual sessions and onsite. The Go-Live Support Intern will provide on-site support at ‘Go Live’ following end user training to guide the clinic during new system adoption. This position serves as the subject matter expert for testing and maintaining EHR applications. The Go-Live Support Intern will provide ongoing support and continued education to the Ambulatory department.
Go-Live ATE AMBULATORY Support has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Provides Meditech Expanse Application training to physicians and clinic support staff.
- Provides on-site ‘Go-Live’ support, working hands-on with physicians and clinic support staff to guide them through the challenge of new system adoption.
- During ‘Go-Live’ implementation, assists physicians and support staff with altering current office workflows to incorporate new EHR workflows.
- Monitors EHR system performance, and reports to Information Technology when anomalies, errors, inaccuracies, or inefficiencies occur.
- Assists physicians and office staff by trouble shooting system usage. Coordinates with the IT vendor when system errors are found.
- Provide technical support to clients or assist Help Desk staff in providing support to clients on the above-mentioned implementations.
- Intern will be trained on Clinical, Financial, and Ambulatory application processes and workflows.
- After the training, candidate must be able to differentiate between the user issue, software issue or any hardware issue.
- The position is required to understand regulatory guidelines and maintain confidential information in accordance with the HIPAA.
- Expected to always communicate in a courteous manner.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Go-Live Support Intern should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Calm, organized, quick learner.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to co-ordinate effectively with the command center and IT team at Willis Knighton
- Ability to manage multiple implementations at any given time, good follow-up skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer skills, including ability to perform basic wireless/network/computer issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- There will be virtual and onsite training. For Virtual training, candidates must have a computer and good internet connection.
- Should be able to work any shift (Day, Afternoon, Night)
- Go-Live Support Intern will be provided the following compensation- Salary: $17/hour