We are looking for a qualified Software Engineer to design, develop, install and support software solutions according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing software in accordance with company’s policies and governance framework.
You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Compensation is based on skills and experience
Only qualified candidates with relevant skills and experience will be considered. Candidate will need to pass a technical test to qualify for this position.
This is a full time contract position with remote work from candidate current location for Dallas TX USA based company. Re-location is not required for this job.
This position requires to work at least for 4 hours during TSG business time (9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time – CST). This requirement may eventually vary with the increased or decreased presence during TSG business hours depending on your productivity, knowledge, and skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT
- 3+ years of experience
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server/ TSQL or C# /.NET/MVC
- Experience in Agile Software Development Methodology
- Highly proficient in Windows OS, Windows Server OS and Office 365 applications
- High attention to detail; demonstrate problem-solving, analytical and code reading skills
- Persistent and positive attitude
- Full understanding of software fundamentals
- Strictly follow the company`s work method guidelines
- Good oral and written communication
Following is a plus:
- Microsoft Certification(s)
- Healthcare IT experience
- Study/ write program specifications for a deeper understanding of performance expectations and coding requirements
- Collaborate with Senior Programmers to plan for coding and overall program development
- Research solutions to coding and performance issues
- Regularly update project manager on progress and time estimation to ensure smooth daily operations and accurate project planning
- Debug and modify any existing and potential issues
- Advance professional development through active participation in industry organizations, reading programming publications and pursuing educational opportunities.